Saturday, May 30, 2009

cool

Yea i am still in cyber cafe. my internet line has been GGed since last two months.

and hell yea i am so happy today becuz my dad has just put back the radio into celica.
Put some neon light on the air intake tat body kit there
and a new alarm which is quite farking yeng.Serious.

Also to start my engine is like bmw, just insert my car key , engine wil be started immediately when the moment u press down the engine button. , no nid to turn turn and GOK the battery like hell to start the engine.

yea.

yea
my last decision is Canon 500D and why not 450D? cuz i wan latest one. why not 50D? becuz the guy who sell dslr encourage my dad to buy 500D instead of 50D becuz it is not necessary since i am still a begginer, a learner. Haiz fine.

and yea. its cool.

2 comments:

  1. 500D more not necessary lo..zzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvm. cuz RM3000 is just around my budget. so dun waste it.

    ReplyDelete