Monday, June 1, 2009

I am so FISh la.

After many years, at last, my dad buy this back again, the 3rd time.
--
-

The Blue Golden Arowana

The King of the Fish.

1 month and few days big only.size is just like my hand so small. since the blue genes is very rare,even just the 1st month he was born.. BASICALLY it has aredi costs half of my 500D.
wtf.

His body is very 'fined art'. beautifully designed and it is crossed back. it is near to perfect WOW. I just cant stop admiring its body texture , and his janggut, just like my janggut so handsome.

I love his aggresive swimming and hunting its prey. very Wild.
yea

becuz i am scared of insects like those 蟋蟀,worms or centipedes. so this job will let my dad to feed our little pet.

Then wats my job? yea. play with him and make him swim left and right , up and down. HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment