Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My birthday

WOW LANCE LANCE ITS LANCE LANCE CAME TO MY PARTY.

See what see. Look what look. hmph.




(looking down from the heaven)
god 1: hey god 2, what do u think of this person?

god 2:ya he is capable to be the shinigami's KON.(the lion)

god 1: ok well. lets chooose him.































paiseh only the three BAH, WAH, NAH is not available here.









Take a shortbreak' advertisement.



lion: Roar. my utmost appreciation to my..
lion keeper: woi u shut up.
lion: ....


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



the date 19th may is shown on the cctv monitor.
the atmosphere on each floors creates a suspense just like when u r watching QUARANTINE movie.















为了保护我弱小的心灵,I 不得不得不得不得 用 my present iaitu Puma wallet wuhoo punya EMERGENCY USE, dun wory, no condom inside.


i

open up



my



wallet.












Miracle happens....










TING !
TING!!!
TING!!!!!






Ah where am i?

What ?! i am stucking?

why is everything around me so fking big?
Wa my shirts!










Why my hair got so many thorns one? ah nevermind, anything, whatever.





wuhoo, i can sit into my own celica toy. aiya too small la, i shud find a bigger one.













yea this one just fit my size. ( actually not fit at all)














woi i go to use my computer 1st, Roar!? oh no? am i a lion? miRROR. where is the mirror?












shit la, i am just taller than my webcam...a bit only.
hi mashi.

mashimaro: hey u, 我忍你很久了,不要以为我是webcam就可以欺负我。

me: ....当作i never start this conversation. ciao. -_- |||














thinking back of my handsome face, now i become this small lil poor thing









aiks, ntg to do, just make myself be a part of toy collections.





















Oi not bad wor. u noe why? at last. i can own 7 celicas, one MU car, 3 F1 car, 5 ferraries here!


then i better be a gong zai lo. yea no nid go the one academy liao..

see u guys in the future! i am waiting u all to become dog, cat, tiger or even bird!










THE END
credit
thanks to the persons who is not in the above photos.

kamking n brendon who make the noise.angeline as photographerSiewChing as photographer

&

Suet yee. (no one takes a photo of her, find monkey n jelly for responsibility)

and friends below
Tq for watching FChannel.
stay tuned until next week!
(which means dont close this blog)

oh ya, and thanks to the ppl wishing me thru sms and facebook. (i havent chek frenster yet lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment