Sunday, November 8, 2009

Watch larh

i heard wrongly, perhaps.. . . .but i did heard TS and all the way setting in my mind, so maybe... yea ...damn.

Sori my two dudies,but shopping can relieve stress.

the video when we back from TAIM SHHHKUE.

whos ur lover? huh?


Aaron's GPS giving funny direction. Recalculating.. Just watch Why wai kean can be so dulan.


----------------------------------------------------
Yea me n aaron went to lm gathering afterward. THe attendance is awesome.FFk-er is expected but not expecting tat much.
No worries my X-es committees, i will do something with the photo taken.
-----------------------------------------------------

aaron suggested to find swea phin yamcha n i say ok. so is tat consider my suggestion as well?lol

Lately i see swea phin so stress doing Corporate Identity,and she haven take her dinner yet, so i shall call her out, with my pure heart. but tat Aaron told her tat my purpose is not to let SP overtake me, no u r wrong aaron! she is always on top of me.

Kay chong is so BROTHER enuf to accompany us to go yamcha together. THanks dude.
Wai kean suan liao u, dun wanna find us.
. .
.
.
OK. the video is done uploading. i shall post n do my work right now.i have played too much since Thursday n do ntg about CI.

No comments:

Post a Comment